Police Response Intruder Alarms
Monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
The inconvenience and stress of burglary can be overwhelming and very frustrating. Burglars cause physical and emotional damage, by taking both personal, sentimental possessions and essential equipment used to operate your business.
Many burglaries are opportunist crimes, with burglars selecting targets with the best opportunities and the fewest obstacles to detection. Although an effective alarm doesn't guarantee to prevent a break-in, statistically it is a very effective deterrent.
Delta carries out a survey to assess:
- How many sensors you need to protect your property
- Where sensors should go
- Location of security panel
- Type of alarm (wired or wireless)
- Level of monitoring you need.
Larger organisations and premises can link their alarm to their access control systems.
Our alarms are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. If your alarm goes off, our monitoring system gets an alert. We then contact the nominated keyholder. If you opt for police response monitoring, we also contact the police.
Delta for Life maintenance cover
If you choose Delta for your monitoring and alarm service, we service your alarm twice a year and replace any damaged parts free.
Delta is a regulated member of SSAIB, which means that we:
- Vet all our staff thoroughly
- Are rigorously inspected by SSAIB twice a year, to ensure we maintain quality standards for installation, maintenance, and business processes
- Are properly insured
- Operate a 24-hour call-out service
- Complete a detailed survey of your premises before recommending or quoting for work
- Install reliable, up-to-date equipment
- Meet the relevant British and European standards
- Operate the highest levels of business excellence through ISO:9001 quality management
- Meet the requirements of the Police, Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) and Association of British Insurers (ABI).
If you are thinking about protecting your property and would like to arrange a survey and competitive quote, email us or call our sales team on
020 8985 1855.