Digital and IP CCTV
Affordable, value-for-money security
CCTV gives you affordable, value-for-money security, offering 24/7 surveillance. Using the latest technology, you can control viewing locally and remotely. The days of recording on video-tape are long gone, and you can install single units or multi-camera systems.
Provided you service it regularly, you'll find that CCTV is relatively low maintenance.
Helping you choose
Delta can help you make the right CCTV choice from the huge range of options on the market. Our comprehensive service includes a site survey, design, specification, installation and optional maintenance of your chosen CCTV system. We can help you with:
- Strategic location of cameras
- Monitoring options
- Linking CCTV to your other systems, like access control or automobile plate recognition
- The type of CCTV access that suits your needs best.
Digital CCTV is the industry standard, and has many useful features:
- Great picture quality
- Continuous recording for a number of days, as specified by you
- Automatic switch to infra-red for black-and-white images in zero light conditions
- Playback while recording
- Shows the immediate location of incidents
- Images stored on local digital recorder.
IP cameras are the future of CCTV:
- Images are transmitted over a network or internet connection
- Can be recorded, viewed and managed on a PC
- Simple, one-camera system needs only an IP camera and a network or internet connection.
Why choose an IP camera?
- More flexibility
- Better performance
- High definition images
- Integrated systems
- Can use existing wired or wireless networks, with simple installation and minimal cabling
- Remote access to manage your video and storage
- Pan, tilt and zoom allows you to follow and detail any suspect movement.
If you would like to talk to us about installing a CCTV system, email us or call our sales team on 020 8985 1855.